We maintain an email list by which we notify people of upcoming dances. If you would like to be added to this list or just have a question, please contact:
Other Dance Links
- Contra Dance Links: An index of contra dance groups and band throughout North America
- Calgary Folkdance Fridays: A group that meets weekly to teach and learn traditional folk dances from around the world with an emphasis on the Balkans
- Square Dance Calgary: a site for square dance, round dance, and clogging groups in Calgary
- Celtic Folk: Presents a broad spectrum of primarily Celtic song, music, dance, and storytelling in an acoustic setting, and meets monthly.
- Davey Drums: A place for hand-made Irish drums (bodhrans) made by our very own Dave Settles.
- Fish Creek Concerts: Present contemporary and traditional folk, jazz, world, blues and roots music in south Calgary.
- Foothills Acoustic Music Institute: Promotes and encourages the learning and playing of acoustic music including bluegrass, fiddle, old time, celtic, traditional, celtic, folk, swing and blues.
- Rocky Mountain Folk Club: Presents monthly folk music concerts from September through April.
- Water Valley Celtic Festival: This is a one-day event in June featuring local performers from amateur to professional level. The entire town of Water Valley, Alberta becomes the venue for this laid-back and totally charming music and dance experience.